Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HI, I fixed the time stamp on the posts so its Eastern Standard time.

Gordy, give us all an update after you talk to Kara or Eileen about your transition to the hotel. We'd like to get the address and room number so we can send cards and packages of food to you. If there is anything in particular that you would like let us know.

Anyway, hope you are doing well. We are all crossing our fingers and praying for good news soon!

Love you so much!
Deb

2 comments:

Gordy said...

They found me a room today, I'll be moving arounnd 4pm, Mom and i are going to a support group meeting today. I'll be meeting people who have aready had the transplant. Once I get my room number i will let u know

Deb said...

ok, sounds good Gordy. Glad to hear you are talking with other patients that have had transplants. It must be very interesting and encouraging to talk with them. Keep you spirits up!! Love ya, Deb