So, what are the plans for Thanksgiving weekend. Tom and I, Greg and possibly Becky would like to come down to visit you. Let us all know what is planned so we can decide when to come down.
Love ya, Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been created to keep all of Gordy's family and friends updated on his condition and heart transplant information. Feel free to sign in and post messages to Gordy.
1 comment:
hi this is mom. As far as I know Kim and the girls are coming Thurs. Thanksgiving and leaving sometime on Sat. This all depends on the weather. If you are thinking of getting a room, I don't think you will have much luck without payinf $400 a night Remember that is the big shopping weekend. This past weekend was bad enough. I sure hope everything works out okay. Mom
Post a Comment