Friday, November 9, 2007

Made it to the hotel

Finally made it to the hotel, room 710 at The Residence Inn, 210 E. Walton PL. Chicago Ill. 60611.

Its not bad better than a hospital, I meet some people who had transplants in the past 5 days to 1 year. There was some very happy people looking as healthy as u can imagine. One guy was 6' 5" that was incouraging. He went though hell to get is heart so far Im pretty lucky.

Got to get Breakfeast..... Mom says hi.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Glad to hear you are in the hotel. I talked to Dad today. I'm going out for dinner tomorrow night with him. Well, I'm sure you will get some good rest in the hotel. If there is anything I can send you let me know. I've gathered some dried foods and other things to ship to you. I'll let you know when it's coming. We are all thinking about you. Love ya, Deb