Friday, November 2, 2007

Hi Gordy - mom and I made it home safe

Hi Gordy
Mom and I made it home safe with only a 25 minute delay. It was very busy downtown Chicago. The taxi driver made some fast manuvers to get us to Union Station on time. Next time if we are leaving on a Friday we need at least a good hour or more to get through downtown. There was so many people making mad rushes to the station, it was like a herd of cattle...

Anyway, it was nice to be with you. As you learn more information please keep us all in touch.

I hope the visit with Dan and Scott went well.

I changed the settings for you so you have admin rights. And I also sent the invite to Tim.

I'll call you sometime this weekend.
Huggs and Kisses. Lots of love to you, my brother.
Talk to you soon!
Love, Deb

PS: for some reason the post times are not correct. I'm typing this at 12:06AM Sat 11/03

No comments: