Hello all, sorry I didn't get back to post more updates on Gordy until now. Tom and I spent the entire week in Chicago with Gordy. We returned home late Friday night.
Gordy is doing exceptionally well. Each day he improves. The doctors have reduced a lot of the i.v. medications and is taking some meds by pill now. As of Friday he only had two drain tubes in, and should have those removed soon. He has been getting out of bed to sit in the chair for lunch. He started eating solid foods on Wednesday. However he doesn't have much of an appetite. He started physical therapy on Wednesday. I'm sure by now he is walking around the room. There is a good chance that he will be moved from ICU to CCU on Monday.
I've changed this blog so that anyone can comment. So please send your well wishes to Gordy. He should be able to read the blogs on his computer soon.
As soon as I get more updates I will post to you all again.
Keep Gordy in your thoughts and prayers, God Bless
Deb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise God !! We are so happy to hear that you are doing so well Gordy. I know you can't wait to get un-hooked from all the tubes and what not, but you will be feeling better soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you !!
Love you,
Scott & Kathy
See you soon !!
Post a Comment