Hi everyone thank you for all your prayers and thoughts. I made it and now I'm feeling real good. They will be moving me to the Hotel Thursday providing we all pass the training. I guess this is going to be my 15 mins of fame cause I,m the first person from this hospital to receive this new LVAD. The news media is going to interview me some time next week. The LVAD is from Ventracor and is called Ventrassist. The company is in the Australian stock market, might be a good investment. Anyway Im looking forward to getting out of this Hospital.
Thanks again for all your prayers and contributions
Gordy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gordy, glad to hear from you, and seeing that your are feeling better...and thanks for the stock tip!! will have to check it out.... keep up the good work, and will keep you in my thoughts. Heidi Hickman
Post a Comment