Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New year everyone, I'm feeling pretty good, my check up went good, I have some swelling in my feet and legs, so they adjusted my meds, I need to get back on the list but first they have to put in a right catheter (swan) to measure my heart pressures once they get the swelling under control. I really miss my family,its been a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Gordy, glad to hear things are going well...hope the New Year brings new and good things your way. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, take care. Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hi Gordy,
Glad to hear your follow up went well and that your edema is decreasing, so you can be stabilized and get back on that transplant list.
We graduated together from Northview.
Praying for you.

KMarsh said...

Hi Gordy,

The New Year is for bringing fresh starts....sounds like you are on your way. It must be so good to feel more like yourself. I think of you often and pray that you will continue to do well.
Class of 1977