On friday the doc's listed me on the 1a list, which means I'm on the first priority list.
Bob Andree, Scott Mc Donald, Tim L Claire, Dan Caverely, and Gary Marsman came and visited me Saturday the 19th, They took my wife and I to the Bulls vs. Pistons game at The United Center. We had great time. I'm very fortunate to have such good friends, they kept us laughing and brought my spirits up. Thanks guys I love you all.
Tim O' Connell is staying with me this week. We plan on getting out a bit, Its been so damn cold here that you cant do much outside. We are going to check out the ULC gymnastics practice out today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to hear you are doing so well. The article in the GR press was very nice. I also read the article from the Chicago paper.
Keep up the hard work the positive attitude and the good faith.
We continue to pray daily for your strength and courage
Bill and Diane Legate
Post a Comment