Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hi Gordy

Hey, it's 8:30 a.m. and just starting work. I think about you all the time. I love you and hope everything is going well. I heard Tim O'Connel was out to see you. Did I hear that right? I hope to come see you soon. Friday I am having an epedural block in my back, so I will be laid up probably for the weekend.

I keep you in my prayers every day. I love you and hope to see you soon.

Gerry and the kids say "Hi" and hope you are doing well.

Love Ya

Becky

1 comment:

Gordy said...

yes Tim did visit, he is recovering from a broken neck he suffered when he fell down the stairs at his moms house.

I hope u have better luck with ur epedural, they r moving me right now to 10th floor talk at u later