Hey everyone,
Looks like they are going to put me on the transplant list. I've been through allot the last couple of weeks and learned allot about my body and the condition it is in. I'm a little angry at myself for nor pursuing medical issues that could have prevented my heart attack. I found out that i have a blocked artery above my left leg, I went to the doctor a couple years ago with trouble in my leg and hip. it appears that I have what they call PAD, Pulmonary artery disease. The doctor thought it was a musle issue, but not so much. I didnt persue it. Hoping it would just go away but it didnt. So the moral of the story Dont believe everything your doctor tells you, Your own body is the best idicater of how u feel. Make your doctors do thier job, dont let issues go, find out whats wrong. Also for what it matters I truly believe that my vascular problems comes mostly from smoking.
Ill let u know more when i get more info about the transplant, Love u all Gordy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Gordy. I'm glad you figured this blog thing out. Keep writing to tell us how you are doing. It might be a good way for the girls to communicate with you as well. Give me their email address so I can add them to the blog. Mom and I are waiting to hear from you today after you talk to the doctors, so we can make plans to come down either Tues or Wed. See you soon! Love you, Deb
Hi Gordy, Hope your doing okay tonight. I sent out an update to our friends about being put on the transplant list. They are all praying for you and I hope they will continue to send you some cards. Deb and I will see you on Wed. Untill then God be with you Love mom and dad
Post a Comment